Monday, December 27, 2021

COMMENTS - My bad….

 Besides neglecting blog updates, I’ve completely neglected the comments.    I’ve tried to go through and post the non-span  non-anything not related to trains and steel.  Sorry if I missed yours.  I do appreciate them.   There is too much spam for me not to moderate, and also the occasional political or other comment that has no place here.  

Also - please hang on if you are steel mill modeler.  I know most of the last several years has been O scale or book reviews, but steel mill modeling will be making a return soon.   The layout is done being used as a storage shelf and is up and running again, dusted, vacuumed, and ready for work to resume.   Specific long term projects, need to be finished, and there are a few new ones to be started.  

One other matter or light housekeeping - the blog was coming up as unsecured, which maybe kept some folks away.   I think I corrected this, but if you are having trouble getting on, or anything else, please let me know.

Jim



No comments: