Sunday, June 28, 2009


Busy weekend with family gatherings and finally not much rain, so painting my house.  I did get a few hours in modeling tonight.  It was one of those nights that I spent about ten or fifteen minutes staring at things trying to pick a place to start, with so much to finish.  As I was looking over my plans I saw the drawings for the clay gun for A-Furnace.  About an hour and a half later I had a pretty decent representation of the gun shown in the plans.  I have no pictures to go on so I might be a little off with some of the details but again, I'm trying not to get bogged down counting rivets.

I also spent a few minutes correcting the h-column supports for the blast furnace stack - I used some styrene strips to space the bottoms of the columns away from the stack so instead of the vertical look there is a slight outward angle to them like the prototype.  

No comments: