Monday, April 30, 2012

PRECIPITATORS - Part 15

Been working a lot lately so not really in the mind-set to get involved with anything complicated on the railroad.  Railings, and I have many many many to build, are something that is tedious but don't require a lot of thinking, so something good to work on when my head isn't in it.  I've done much of the intake manifold walkways and also extended the walks down the two mains.
More railings
If any of you are interested in woodworking, in addition to steel mills and model railroads, I've started a blog about woodworking.  The address - http://musserwoodworking.blogspot.com     This topic has been both a hobby and a profession for me and my blog is just a record of techniques used, my woodworking philosophy, tool reviews, ideas,...etc...  Take it for what it is worth.

No comments: