Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HEAT TREATMENT #3 - Part 2



The basic walls of this building were cut from 1/4"MDF  and assembled.  The window openings are rough cut a little larger than what I actually need.  Now comes the long process of veneering the building and building all those windows.  
The building will be actually a bit higher as there is probably another 20' of wall plus the roof trusses.  This was not brick and was just steel framing and corrugated steel.  I will be leaving the back off the building and detailing the interior.   Both of the side bays are supposed to be the same sized, but due to space constraints I needed to sacrifice one of them.  I chose the side that houses the winch as from what I could tell there was no other major machinery inside this room and the winch occupied the first half.

No comments: