Monday, April 27, 2009

PIG CASTER Part 11


Work last week focused on the upper building of the pig casting machine.  I've added some interior detailing - motor, transmission, electrical relay box, some electrical conduits and a control stand.  The motor is a Plastruct unit and the electric relay box is from Details West  The rest is styrene.  I'm not sure of what exactly the inside of one of these buildings look liked - just guessing.  I have some pictures of the machine and the transmission, but not much as to controls,..etc.  
The door is a Tichy product and the windows are f
rom SS Ltd.  They have tilting sashes, which I will add after painting and glazing them and the structure.   The chute for the finished product was added.  I'm working on the staircase and some additional detail items on the conveyor.

No comments: