Monday, March 12, 2012

REALITY TV

Making a mess on TV
I've been working on multiple fronts lately, from scenery, to the Ensley mixer, to a paper Container Crane, and a dual glass factory build - more on the latter in the next post.  And yes, I do find time to actually work for a living, which brings me to the title of this post.  The company I work for has been collaborating with a New York production company that is filming a new reality TV series for the DIY Network called "I Hate My Contractor".   The premise of the show is to highlight the story of a different homeowner each time that has been shafted by their contractor.  Of course the horrible story has a happy ending when the host of the show comes in and makes things all better, and throws a new kitchen in just for fun.  Now we aren't the scumbag contractor, we are the good guys that come in and make it all better. 

The "Talent" and Host - John DeSilvia

No comments: