Thursday, March 29, 2012

EAGLE SCOUT



I'm proud to report that Jimmy was approved by a Board of Review for his Eagle Scout Badge earlier this evening.



An email from his Scoutmaster:

Ladies and gentlemen of Troop 31, please join me in congratulating
Jimmy Musser on attaining Scouting's highest honor!  Jimmy has joined
a distinguished group of Troop 31 alumni in our Eagle's Nest.

This is an impressive achievement and a goal that is reached by only
about 5% of Boy Scouts nationwide.  It makes me very proud to count
Jimmy among our Eagle Alumni, new adult leaders and friends.

Great job Jimmy!!!!!

Dan Ingling
Scoutmaster, Troop 31

2 comments:

Mike McNamara said...

Congratulations to you both! While I was in the scouts growing up our troop produced 4 Eagle scouts, but I was not able to complete everything for myself. this is a major accomplishment, well done! Hope to see you at the October Timonium show.

Jim Musser said...

Thanks Mike. It's been a rough Free-mo spring for us - missing both events plus the Christmas party, but we are going to make every effort to make the October event.